Customer Marketing Director
- Good culture
- Exciting opportunity
- Reputable company
Introduction to the role:
- Our client is a globally renowned professional services organization looking for a commercially-savvy and data-driven marketing leader to build and execute a Customer Marketing plan across several geographies.
- Providing leadership and direction and be accountable for 'Go-To-Market' (GTM) strategy for globally with strong focus in Singapore, China, India and Latin America.
- Collaborating across various teams such as Digital and Product and be responsible for branding activities, product positioning, value proposition, and messaging.
- Understand and leveraging on customer data and insights to deliver to provide the best offerings to customers.
- Lead in an array of integrated branding and marketing activities (such as product launch events, social media engagement, content marketing, paid advertising, SEO, etc.) across multiple channels.
- Be a thought leader in the market and keeping abreast of industry trends to maintain a competitive advantage and continuously differentiate the product value positioning.
- Extensive experience in developing customer marketing strategies and leading across different geographies
- Commercially savvy leader with demonstrated success through long sales cycles in an international marketplace
- High-performing, results-oriented and has a strong ability to successfully deliver and communicate objectives and outcomes
- 360 experience across full marketing mix including digital
- Highly entrepreneurial, agile and innovative