Customer Reference Manager
Introduction to the role:
As a Customer Reference Marketing manager, you are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of one of our many products. Whether you're on a consumer product or a business product, you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
Our client is developing cloud solutions for companies, leveraging years of experience in building secure and reliable cloud technology. We are rapidly bringing new products to market that are transforming how companies collaborate and operate and as Customer Reference Manager, you will communicate our product vision and roadmap to global industry analyst firms. You'll work with leaders, collaborating with teams in communications, product management, sales and field marketing. Responsibilities:
- Contribute to Cloud Customer Reference by influencing relations strategies, and developing programs and opportunities for increased growth and impact of the customer advocacy program.
- Execute the day-to-day implementation of our customer reference program and act as the external contact for Cloud customers.
- Identify and onboard new reference customers, manage and monitor customer reference activity, keeping data current, accurate and up to date.
- Engage with Marketing, Sales, Product and Executive teams, on a daily basis, regarding customer advocacy. Train internal teams on use of reference materials, processes, programs and strategy for customer assets.
- Ensure a positive customer experience through day-to-day activities, and work as an advocate for our customers.
- Candidates working in sales/ marketing/ customer service/ communications are welcome to applied
- Individuals with strong stakeholder management skills and senior management engagement preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in customer reference, marketing or corporate communications.
- Demonstrated ability to manage global agency resources and ensure global initiatives are represented in strategic regions.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external constituents (customers, sales, product teams, etc.) in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in Cloud technologies and collaboration software.
- Excellent project management, analytical and written/spoken communication skills.