Customer Service Associate
The Customer Service Associate will be part of our World-Class Customer Support team where you will be responsible for supporting card holder's needs on a variety of products via inbound phone calls. You will complete work according to well-defined policies and procedures while delivering a positive customer interaction. We look for individuals who enjoy working in an environment that is as fun as it is meaningful and can ensure that our customers receive extraordinary service.
This position is a production role, Customer Service Representative in which requires an in-depth understanding of Digital online processes and guidelines. The Customer Service Representative utilizes this knowledge to identify, correct and report all deviations from procedures as well as highlight exceptional performance. The incumbent will work in tandem with the Lead in identifying and reaching out to the Manager to escalate issues or identify areas of improvement of the team. The Position:
- Exchange information between cardholders, issuers, merchants, acquirers, members and product offices.
- Identifies, documents and reports all inaccuracies or procedure breaches to management.
- Provide level 1 call, email, chat and/or enrollments support for multiple products and services.
- Provide day-to-day support to client institutions and program managers to ensure customer expectations are exceeded. Set-up new users, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve processing, application usage, or business issues, as well as on-boarding new initiatives and programs.
- Respond to customer inquiries relating to general functionality of products via multiple communication channels.
- Own level 1 issues through resolution working with product, application, business or development groups.
- Understand the customer's needs, business requirements and priorities; Know when Level 2 Support escalation is needed.
- Actively seeks solutions and identifies, troubleshoots, resolves application or business issues.
- Educate customers on product and basic software applications, usage, and functionality.
- Compiles and updates production escalation trackers throughout the day and end of day production reports highlighting actions taken and QA measurements.
- Data entry in multiple internal applications
- Recommends initiatives and changes to improve quality of service for the unit
- Works with the production floor and other departments to coordinate workflow and ensure a seamless operation.
- Customer Service Rep will continue to exchange information between cardholders, issuers, merchants, acquirers, members and product offices by providing day-to-day level 1 support to the public for 's Client Support products to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.