Customer Service Associate - Sales, Distribution and Business Development
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Jun 18 2018-06-08
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences and thereby maximising customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Customer Service Associate.
In this role, you will
- Provide over the counter banking services and assist with enquiries from customers.
- Handle all over the counter banking transactions.
- Promote HSBC products and services in a prompt, efficient and professional manner.
- Handle bulk cash transfer and deposits.
- To keep a lookout for any suspicious transactions and reporting it to relevant party to reduce reputation risk
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- At least a GCE O Levels or Higher NITEC qualification.
- Possesses relevant customer service experience in a financial institution.
- Possess strong communication skills, including the ability to converse, read and write effectively in the English language.
- Customer oriented with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- A team player who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic retail banking environment.
- A self starter who is able to work independently and under minimal supervision.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 000092CQ
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited