- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 18 Feb 18
Customer Service Executive - Contact Centre (1 Year Contract)
Customer Service Executive - Contact Centre (1 Year Contract)Summary
As the Customer Service Executive (CSE) for Contact Centre, you will be responsible for providing our Singapore customers prompt and personalized service when handling their queries from multiple channels over a full range of consumer financial products and services. In performing your role, you are also expected to comply with the bank's policies and procedures as well as local laws and regulations.
Main duties and responsibilities (ranked in order of importance)
- Handle calls promptly by providing accurate and timely information, alternatives and solutions to customers on products and services.
- Respond to customers' queries and concerns with the aim of achieving first call resolution.
- Follow up promptly with customers to resolve issues.
- Provide customers' feedback to respective business partners in order to improve customer experience.
- Introduce and educate customers on the self-service/automated banking channels.
- Perform after- call administration work.
- Has a passion for service. Previous service experience will be an advantage
- Able to work in a team
- Able to speak and write good English
- Able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Able to commit to 24/7 rotating shift work,
- Will be required to work 5 days in a week, including weekends and public holidays