- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 19 Feb 18
Customer Service Officer (BO / AM)
Customer Service Officer (BO / AM)Roles and Responsibilities:
• Handle email and telephone enquiries pertaining to account related and general trading matters
• Process customers' requests/instructions
• Assist with account on boarding matters
• Liaise with stakeholders and follow up with internal (TRs) and external customer on account related and general trading requests.
• Uphold service standards by answering customers enquiries effectively, managing challenging situations/customers and ensuring prompt turnaround for all service requests with consistent quality
• Identify and drive process improvements, to ensure excellence in customer experience, timely delivery of services, optimum productivity and effective management of resources
• Work on projects as assigned
• Support OSPL's marketing activities such as seminars, road shows and promotions
· AVP, Customer Service
• Degree holders
• 1 to 2 yrs of relevant working experience preferred
• Customer centric / Strong customer service mindset
• Good communication skills (spoken and written).
• A good team player with commitment and initiative.
• Independent and resourceful, and able to work under pressure
• Desire to help others with patience and empathy.
• Meticulous, well organized and with ability to analyze and solve problems
• Able to multi-task and effectively manage time
• Able to work on rotational shift timings such as night shifts and public holidays to support Australia, US and UK markets