Customer Support Executive, APAC
You will play a pivotal role in ensuring customer service excellence across the APAC region and contributing to overall organizational growth and success. As a key player of the Customer Success Team, you will support new and existing customers on the full cycle order fulfilment process and offer the best solutions to our professionals and resolving their problems in shortest possible time.
A typical workday in the life of a Customer Support Executive, APAC:
Internal support to the Customer Success Team
- Order fulfilment – processes inventories accurately and timely
- Setup new customer accounts and maintain good record of documentation for audit purposes
- Generate scheduled or ad hoc reports by using our internal reporting platform – Tableau
- Liaising with 3rd party vendor on technical setups
- Follow policies and procedures accurately and efficiently
- Ad-hoc work tasks as deemed appropriate
External Support to our professionals
- Respond to enquiries professionally via phone or email
- Handle complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Be an advocate of our professionals – escalate issues or product improvement feedback to product stakeholders
- Keep up-to-date with the latest website features in order to advise professionals with the best practices
Our ideal candidate embodies the following traits and values:
- Meticulous and able to perform routine administrative tasks accurately and efficiently
- Passionate in technology, and agility at learning new products and features
- Positive and greet changes as opportunities
- Curious and embrace continuous process improvement
- A team player who can work independently and yet at the same time, enjoys collaborating with others toward a common goal
Required and/or Preferred Qualifications from you:
- Minimum 1 years of working experience in similar capacity
- Enthusiastic and passionate candidates without experience are welcome to apply too
- Good verbal and written communication
- Tech savvy with good proficiency of Microsoft and web-based applications
eFinancialCareers is an inspirational place to work. We embrace big thinkers and big doers who will help us continue to grow and scale across the world. We offer good career development prospects and an attractive compensation package to the selected candidate.
Join us now, and look forward to unparalleled career growth.
DHI Group, Inc. (DHI) is a fast-growing provider of specialized career sites that cater to distinct professional communities. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. To learn more about our brands please visit http://www.dhigroupinc.com .