Customer Support Specialist, Singapore
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research; Fitch Solutions, a leading provider of credit market data, analytical tools and risk services; and Fitch Learning, a preeminent training and professional development firm. With dual headquarters in London and New York, Fitch Group is owned by Hearst.
Fitch Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, Fitch Ratings offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide help investors to make important credit judgments with confidence.
As a global credit rating agency, Fitch Ratings gauges the ability of entities and instruments to meet their credit obligations. Investors and financial market participants rely on multiple sources, and the credit rating - indicating how an issue or transaction is likely to perform over time - is one of their key inputs. In this way, we help investors map potential credit risks.
Fitch Solutions, a subsidiary of Fitch Ratings, provides a range of industry-leading products and professional development services to the global financial community. In addition to offering proprietary market-based content, it distributes the ratings, research and financial data of Fitch Ratings through a variety of flexible platforms. With innovation and experience behind every solution it brings to market, our offerings are designed to meet the diverse needs of the fixed-income markets.
Fitch complies with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which it operates, and provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, and other status protected by applicable laws. Department Overview:
The Client Services team is committed to providing the highest quality of service possible to our clients. A successful candidate will provide proactive, world-class customer support to our clients via telephone and email. The team also provides product training via WebEx sessions that are customized to the client's needs and requirements. Responsibilities:
Qualifications and experience:
- Provide 1st level support to internal and external users for all Fitch Solutions products and delivery channels (Web, API, Excel Add-in, Datafeeds).
- Document and manage all queries, enhancement requests and feedback received via email and telephone to ensure a timely resolution and an overall positive client experience.
- Work closely with Product, Information Technology, Sales and other groups in the analysis, interpretation and resolution of client issues pertaining to Research, Ratings, Country and Industry Risk, Data and Analytics.
- Utilize internal system (Salesforce Service Cloud) to log issues, escalate unresolved queries and follow-up with relevant departments for issue resolution.
- Provide client feedback to Product and Sales as appropriate to support product enhancement, renewal and growth objectives.
- Take part in internal projects (Salesforce, metrics, etc.) if and when required.
- Produce ad-hoc reports and clients' usage statistics.
- Identify and log leads into CRM platform and assign to relevant individual in FS Sales, Ratings BRM (Business Relationship Management) or Fitch Learning.
- Be proactive and identify innovative ways to improve the client experience.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Customer focused with a commitment to providing exceptional client service.
- Broad technical / product / content knowledge and understanding of clients' needs.
- Prior experience in a client support role is a distinct advantage.
- Quick learner with excellent attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, flexible, proactive, and adaptable to change.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with ability to work as an individual.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income products preferred but not required.
- Prior experience with Datafeeds, Web based platforms, API or Excel Add-in is a plus.
- Fluency in both written and verbal forms of English is essential. Other Asian Pacific languages fluency would be a distinct advantage (particularly Mandarin, Cantonese or Japanese).