CyberSecurity Triage Analyst
- Based on experience
- Permanent, Full time
- J.P. Morgan
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Working in Cybersecurity takes pure passion for technology, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. You’ll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly-motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity and resiliency of our products and emerging industry trends. Working in tandem with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis and positive actions will stop adversaries and strengthen our data.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Knowledge of CyberSecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
· Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
· Proficiency in the use of skills tools, staying current with skills, participating in multiple forums
· Experience with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
· Ability to analyze vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design, producing reports and sharing intelligence
· Utilize investigative mindset and experience, system and network security knowledge, strong deductive reasoning, critical thinking, problem solving, and prioritization skills, and raw log correlation abilities to perform daily operational ‘eyes on glass’ real-time monitoring, analysis, and response to internal security events from but not limited to Data Loss Prevention, network and host based detection systems, applications, and databases.
· Ability to articulate through written documentation and verbal briefings the entire triage and response process for a given event to globally dispersed partners in various lines of business, Global Security, Human Resources/Employee Relations, Legal, and Compliance.
· Consistently provide ongoing feedback to enhance or create detection use cases, triage processes, and workflows which increase efficiency at reducing internal security risk, and have the ability to collaborate on enhancement implementation across functional and regional teams.
Your expertise in cyber, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our CyberSecurity team. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you’ll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, CyberSecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.