- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 20 Jan 18
Cyber Fraud Analyst - Group Risk Management
Cyber Fraud Analyst - Group Risk ManagementResponsibilities :
- Manage the Bank's cyber fraud intelligence platform.
- Lead efforts to produce quality fraud intelligence reports and alerts.
- Lead the design and production of new and advanced techniques to recognise and prevent cyber fraud.
- Author and review reports and contribute to metrics production.
- Maintain knowledge of cyber fraud trends and modus operandi.
- Engage in problem solving, process improvement, and strategic planning initiatives.
- Provide support to the business units with regards to cyber fraud management.
- Continually identify and evaluate 3rd party solutions to augment cyber fraud management process.
5 or more years of experience in either area of fraud and/or cyber security domains.
- 2+ years of experience collecting, analysing and writing professional fraud intelligence reports.
- Strong knowledge of cyber criminals' tactics, techniques and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of financial malware and exploit kits
- Core competencies in fraud and cyber security domains.
- Knowledge of exploitation activities related to the above domains.
- Knowledge of data analytics tools and concepts.
- Strong attention to detail in conducting analysis combined with ability to accurately record full supporting documentation.
- Ability to leverage the efforts of multiple teams into a cohesive product/service.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that includes the translation of complex concepts and issues into detailed reports which is easily understood by business stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Able to articulate and visually present complex analysis results.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business representatives in explaining findings clearly and where necessary, in layman's terms.
- Excellent people, time and organization management.
- Ability to work with minimal direction and supervision-independently or in leadership role.
- Experience managing aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to coordinate, work with, and gain the trust of business stakeholders, fraud risk management teams to achieve a desired objective.