Cyber, Operational Technology (OT) / Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Professional
We invite highly motivated and dynamic professionals with relevant OT or ICS experience to join our team.
In the area of Operational Technology (OT) or Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security, KPMG has established a fast expanding practice servicing the Critical Information Infrastructure (CII) sectors, covering technology transformation, security assessments / testing and cyber incident response. We are growing our team to serve our local and regional clients.
The ICS security professional will work closely with KPMG cyber security subject matter experts to design, implement, test and support ICS security solutions for KPMG's clients. The ICS Security Professional is required to support incident response and handling in an ICS environment, including investigating computer and network intrusions, and remediation support. He or she will also be performing comprehensive computer surveillance/monitoring, identifying vulnerabilities, developing secure network designs and protection strategies, and audits of information security infrastructure.
Candidate shall have proven experience protecting or implementing industrial control systems (ICS) in critical infrastructure and key resource sectors such as Energy, Water, Oil & Gas, Maritime, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation or Telecommunications.
The ideal candidate shall possess an understanding of OT/ICS fundamentals and OT cybersecurity practices, including but not limited to:
distributed control system (DCS) and supervisory control & data acquisition (SCADA) architecture and the role of common system components;
- ICS design considerations with emphasis on human safety and the availability/security of operating environment;
IT and OT security best practices;
- ICS protocols common in ICS environments;
Policies, and standards governing the security operations for ICS equipment and networks; and
- ICS related international and national regulatory standards
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in ICS environment with a track record of successful accomplishments and a willingness to learn ICS cyber physical concepts and systems;
- Experience with operational technologies such as Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software, and Distributed Control Systems (DCS);
- Understanding of IT and OT network communication protocols (including TCP/IP, UDP, DNP3, Modbus, IEC 61850, OPC, OPC UA, and PROFINET);
- Understanding of threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits in ICS environments and appropriate mitigation techniques;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- Ability to lead, motivate, and participate as a team player;
- Creative problem solver mindset;
- Understanding of operating systems, network/system architecture, and IT architecture design preferred; and
GICSP, GRID, GCIH, or other relevant industry certifications preferred.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.