The client is an international bank, currently looking for a Cyber Security Operations Lead, responsible for leading and managing the team, in support of the APAC region.
- Responsible for managing the entire SOC process and team members
- Oversee all Cyber security matters in support for IT Security, Global SOC, Incident Response and Threat Intel
- Provide appropriate updates to management regarding security event handling, trends, analysis, incident response and resolutions
- Work closely with Security Leadership to identify implement process changes, improvements and efficiencies and ensure solid security practices
- Collaborate with other functions within the organization
- Continuously conducting research on current cyber trends, news, breaches and using the research to enhance SOC capabilities
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in Cyber Security Operations
- Good knowledge of cyber security frameworks and SIEM
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Will be beneficial to possess industry related certifications such as GCIH, CISM, CISSP
If you are suitable, feel free to write in to Andrea Soh
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1879795
License Name: Soh Hui Qi Andrea
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.