Cyber Threat Intelligence
- SGD100000 - SGD149000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 15 Sep 17
Our client, global MNC is hiring a security professional with the ability to perform threat analysis and report based on threat intelligence and information gathered. The incumbent should also be able to propose mitigation techniques through the use of multiple security technologies to combat IT Risks and security threats timely and efficiently.
- Evaluate the impact of a security threats.
- Conduct security analysis and present analysis via Log management tool such as Splunk, SIEM.
- Ability to innovate and develop emerging and cutting edge cyber security solutions to align with NISTsecurity framework core function.
- Ability to respond to targeted threats and intrusions.
- Assist in the development of a standard set of security requirements, select, test and deploy security products providing encryption, data leakage protection and database security.
- Assist to create and recommended configurations and drawings necessary to design, implement and deploy both the current and future state security capabilities.
- BS in Information Security, Computer Science or compensating experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT, 3 years of experience in information security with 1 year in network and cyber security.
- Solid understanding of Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) actors, their motivations, skill sets, tool sets and intent.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills to effectively communicate ideas and analysis to stakeholders.
- Familiarity with intrusion detection and response system as well as network security and anti-malware solutions.
Registration No: R1106192
EA Licence No: 11C5502