Our client is a Multinational bank with a strong presence across the globe. They are looking to onboard a Threat Intelligence Analyst to join their pre-existing team.
- Conduct multiple-source intelligence analysis on current and emerging cyber threats
- Apply a broad comprehension of tactical, operational, and strategic-level intelligence analysis of cyber threats, vectors, and actors in support of the offensive security team.
- To maintain a live threat landscape and internal/external attack surface so that the offensive team can plan, replicate or simulate the techniques, tactics & procedures (TTP) of real known and potential attackers, to validate the effectiveness of the bank's controls.
- Work closely with a range of specialist security teams to mitigate threats
- Conduct analysis on files/binaries, packet captures, and supporting materials to extract relevant artefacts, observables and IOC
- Provide high quality documentation of research and analysis results
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in a Threat Intelligence environment
- Experience with Threat Intelligence platforms
- Experience with creating customized security log analysis and detection capabilities using programming skills e.g Java, Python, Powershell
- Experience with Splunk and database query languages
- Will be beneficial to possess Cyber Security certifications such as CEH, GIAC, GCIH, GCFA, CISM, CISSP
If you are suitable, feel free to write in to Andrea Soh
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1879795
License Name: Soh Hui Qi Andrea