Cyber and Data Solution Architect
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The potential candidate will be responsible for developing and owning the Cyber and Data Architecture Strategy for CCIB. Providing Cyber Security design and architecture solution during the development stages of software systems, networks and data centers. The Architect will have to search for vulnerabilities and risks in hardware and software. As a Cyber Security Architect recognize the potential threat or attempted breach by closing off the security vulnerabilities. Maintain Strategy and Advising CCIB Data Management team on big Data & Analytic technologies and Design the architecture of Big Data platforms on cloud or on-premise. Assist the evaluation, selection and implementation of tools for data integration, analytics, machine learning and visualization Analyze structured and unstructured data, discover insights Design and Implement data governance for the company including, Data Security, Master Data Management, Data Quality, Metedata Management, Data Life Cycle Management
Our Ideal Candidate
- Work with Enterprise Architects to ensure solution architectures developed are aligned to organizational architecture principles and reflect business priorities
- Working in partnership with the IT teams to develop, present and explain architecture blueprints
- End to end ownership from Design, plan and document the solution and implementation syndicating as necessary to ensure all appropriate stakeholders are engaged effectively.
- Perform regular Architecture reviews and Health Checks across the application portfolio and help to identify risks and contributing to service improvement plan
- Document the Solution Architecture artifacts covering processes, data ,application, security and technology architecture domains
- Contribute to development and maintenance of enterprise standards used within the domain
- Architecture Impact assessment with coordination and review of analysis across various technology teams as well providing estimates
12 to 15 years Architecture Experiences and 5 years of Relevant experience in Cyber and Data domain
- At least 15 years in working in Technology in Banking Domain with 3-5 years' experience with conducting & leading Cyber and Data Solution Architecture
- Provide thought leadership around strategic solutions
- Domain knowledge in the respective areas applied
- An extensive skill set with demonstrated successful results including:
- Technical Architectures in Cyber and Data Functional and Data modeling
- Functional and Data modeling
- Business process modeling
- Business requirements collection and analysis
- Application architecture analysis
- Workshop/brainstorming facilitation
- Good business communication skills
- Experience working in multi-location, multi-country environments
- Stay abreast of current methodologies and technologies in software engineering
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .