- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Working with a client that's revolutionizing P2P lending in Asia. The company has experienced rapid growth since their inception with no signs of slowing down, you will work alongside some of the smartest, driven and ambitious people who are committed to building a better platform of companies out there.
- Enhance Information Security infrastructure.
- Drive internal security tests using appropriate tools and best practices
- Develop test plans based on known security attacks, knowledge of the architecture
- Monitor alerts by interfacing with internal teams to advise on contingency situations, investigate problems and determine the optimal solution
- Configure/Develop and manage Information Security tools
- Perform vulnerability assessments on technology stack
- Expertise in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management and content filtering
- Experience with network security, networking technologies/systems, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Familiarity with web and mobile technologies (Web/Mobile applications, Web/Mobile Services, Microservices architecture) and of network/web related protocols
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 / EA Registration No: R1329614