Cybersecurity Marketing Specialist
Introduction to the role:
- Opportunity with one of the largest US Tech MNC
- Visibility to senior management
- Exposure to one of the faster growing regions
The Security (Cybersecurity & Data Governance) Marketing Program Manager is responsible for the strategic development, management and integration of marketing campaigns 'through-the-line', aligned to meet the marketing objectives of the Business. The role is required to support internal and cross-team account based and scale marketing and communications for targeted audiences. This role is responsible for curating and delivering marketing content and orchestrate sales and marketing programs across segments, partnering with key stakeholders across a matrixed organization.
Marketing Planning and Execution:
- Participating in development of overall half yearly marketing plan that details specific programs and campaign activities designed to achieve agreed upon business objectives at sub level.
- Engage with Security influencers and industry experts to bring their expertise to marketing engagements.
- Provide recommendations and manage budget requirement for the Marketing Campaigns.
- Initiate new activities and programs that will benefit the business.
- Collaboration and integration of work with other teams/ stakeholders
- Work with business/segment groups, including day to day contact, regular status meetings, and regular program & campaign communications/updates.
Project and Marketing Operations Management:
- Drive marketing, audience skilling and programs calendar liaising with key stakeholders to connect content and cadence of the business, inclusive of setting up and development of webinars, events, partnerships with key strategic associations, and more.
- Review of content and bill of materials and working with analyst agencies/ industry experts/ associations and other partners, overseeing the quality and the output of the deliverables.
- Status reporting, developing, and monitoring work-back schedule (critical path), and coordinating agency, external and internal teams to deliver program/campaigns.
- Management of project related marketing budget, scope of works, purchase orders and proofs of execution for a healthy spends record for the team.
For more information you can email Jessica Lee
in our Singapore office on email@example.com
quoting Job Reference 527272
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/uU6gVm/cybersecurity-marketing-specialist-itcommunications-singapore-018989-singapore-14816900 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544