- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Trinity , EA Licence No: 15C7547
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be in a hands-on role which will focus on iteratively learning, designing, building and demonstrating a continually evolving set of DevOps pipelines and best practices across the organization including automated testing, provisioning, configuration management, service orchestration, and dynamic monitoring.
- Working within a team of like-minded professionals to plan, deploy, and maintain critical business applications.
- Designing and implementing appropriate environments for those applications, engineer suitable release management procedures and provide production support.
- Influencing other teams and broader Engineering groups in adopting DevOps best practices.
- Redesigning legacy applications for Linux, Tomcat, Docker implementation.
- Automating the provisioning of environments: cooking up some recipes with Ansible, and deploying environments using containers, like Docker.
- Designing and developing automation workflows, performing unit tests and conducting review to make sure your work is rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for platform performance, and assess the overall quality of delivered components.
- Troubleshooting problems, involving the appropriate resources and driving resolution of issues with a focus on minimizing impact to our customers.
- Participating in the Agile DevOps design, development, testing, and release of new capabilities and features with focus on release and post-production support.
- Representing production support for the suite of apps in the domain in Agile stand-ups, planning sessions and deployment activities.
- Driving improvements to processes and design enhancements to automation to continuously improve the production environment.
- Identifying reoccurring issues and work with IT & Business partners to remediate using the problem management process.