Data Analyst/Engineer, Digital & Transformation, Global Corporate Banking
At Global Corporate Banking, we serve a diverse group of domestic and multinational corporations across a range of industries including government agencies, real estate, utilities, infrastructure, healthcare, technology, transportation, commodities and energy amongst others. We have dedicated relationship managers in offices across the world who provide comprehensive and personalised coverage to our clients through deep understanding of their activities and needs.
We are looking for an individual with data engineering and analytics experience to join the Digital & Transformation Office to help the businesses organise and wrangle valuable information from big data. The individual should be a self-starter, energetic and have a passion for both problem-solving and telling compelling stories using data. He/she will also work closely with our colleagues from the data analytics teams as well as Product Owners of digital transformation projects to solidify Global Corporate Banking's data foundation and directly impact divisional automation initiatives and customer experience. We require an individual with an agile and nimble mindset, good understanding of emergent industry tools and best practices in data automation for delivering solutions at a rapid pace. Roles & Responsibilities
- Design data driven solutions independently and collaborating with analytics team to enable Global Corporate Banking to identify risks and capture new business opportunities
- Design, develop and maintain scalable and flexible data models and pipelines
- Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes
- Regular interaction with Business Heads and Relationship Managers to understand their business objectives. Proactively recommend how you think data & analytics could help them achieve their goals.
- Collaborate with digital Product Owners to create, design and push end-user and usage analytics through digital platforms
- Identify and collect measurements of success of each digital product to prepare and deliver usage/metrics reports to senior/business stakeholders with the use of slide presentations, product demonstrations, email newsletters or white papers.
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- BS/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of hands on technical experience in data engineering and/or analytics
- Strong technical knowledge and practice of data programming and visualisation tools such as Python, SQL, Hadoop, Qlik etc.
- Good working knowledge of statistics, database structures, big data, data cleansing and ETL
- High attention to details, meticulous and able to work in an ambiguous environment with minimal supervision
- Able to communicate effectively and confidently with senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience working on customer journey transformation and sales force automation assignments
- Good knowledge of Corporate & Transaction Banking is preferred