Data Analyst (Consumer) - Group Customer Analytics & Decisioning
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
Our community of game changers at OCBC builds for the future; think Ambitious goals, act with a strong Belief and execute with Courage and agility to drive impact. These ABCs sit at the centre of our culture of change and innovation. What you'll do
- Working within the Group Customer Analytics & Decisioning team, you will design data driven solutions to enable the Consumer Bank to capture new business opportunities.
- Regular interaction with product and channel managers to understand their business objectives. Proactively recommend on how you think data & analytics could help them achieve their goals.
- Apply data discovery, segmentation & other exploration techniques to identify emerging trends and opportunities for refining OCBC's customer propositions.
- Develop targeting marketing campaigns to drive relevant communications to OCBC's customers & front-line channels - including design of Post-Campaign Analysis solutions to track effectiveness and uplift of Marketing activity.
- Design of data visualisation and interactive dashboards.
- Some use of more advanced analytical modelling techniques to predict & optimise customer and portfolio outcomes.
*LI-VN Qualifications What you'll bring
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience working in an analytical marketing team - actively using Campaign Management software and/or dashboard design, model building. Banking industry experience not necessary.
- Strong experience in Campaign Management function - with hands-on experience of a leading tool from the likes of Unica, Adobe, SAS. Awareness of Direct Marketing concepts such as A:B Testing, Event Based Marketing.
- Strong hands-on skills in analytical tools like EDW, SQL, Qlik/Tableau, SAS, Python.
- Knowledge of modern infrastructure/ tools like Hadoop, Talend, Spark is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex solutions to non-technical users.
- Energetic personality with an innovative, self-starting spirit. Someone that likes to ask "why?"