Data Analyst (Corporate Banking), Group Customer Analytics & Decisioning
Overall Job Purpose:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partner with specific client stakeholders within OCBC to understand their business challenges & use your data expertise to proactively identify areas where Customer Analytics techniques can create value.
- Prioritise analytics workload by business value to optimise the capacity of the team.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to create, execute and track campaigns
- Represent GCAD in cross functional agile squads
- Support strategic build projects to continuously enhance the capability of OCBC's analytical processes and big data platforms
- Generate Actionable Customer Insight To Improve Key Business Outcomes
Support the deployment of world-class marketing analytics capabilities and practices to improve marketing effectiveness and efficiency of the OCBC Consumer Banking division. This includes:
Qualifications Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Competencies): General Knowledge & Experience:
- Development and execution of marketing campaigns & event triggers to support customer acquisition, cross & upselling and account activation goals within the Corporate Banking business.
- Apply data and advanced analytics to drive relevance of the marketing opportunities presented to customers & front-line channels
- Conducting data discovery and other data exploration activities to identify emerging trends and business opportunities to grow the business
- Development and ongoing management of predictive models, campaign reporting, analysis and derivation of key customer metrics.
- Design of management reporting & visualization using Qlikview and Power BI.
- Provision of ongoing support to segment and product management in the profiling and segmentation of customers as well as conduct of tactical mining to support their business initiatives.
- Regular interaction with product and segment managers to understand their business objectives. Proactive recommendation on how you think analytics could help them achieve their goals.
- Work with Data Engineering team to define the key pipelines of data required to support Business
Programming & Data:
- Understanding of banking, insurance or financial services preferred
- Understanding of the role of analytical marketers
- Exposure to data management and analysis functions
- Experiences in Emerging Banking and/or Corporate Banking business preferred
Communication & Soft Skills:
- Exposure to database, analytical marketing or campaign management functions.
- Ability to analyse, identify, visualize and describe key trends within large datasets
- Prior experience tracking digital marketing activities, preferably experience with Adobe
- Machine learning, statistical modeling, visualization
- Ideally has prior experience of Campaign Management (Unica / SAS /Adobe) and Direct Marketing experiment design concepts
- Some prior exposure to analytical software tools of leading analytical software tools (such as Python / SAS / R); leading database environments (Teradata / Cloudera Hadoop / SQL); reporting tools (Qlikview / Tableau / Power BI) and/or contact management platforms (Salesforce / Pega).
- Curiosity & a real passion for understanding "why?"
- Creativity to see possibilities within the data & translate into compelling stories, decisions and actions for non-technical business users.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence the business to take action from the data.