Data Analyst, Corporate Treasury
We are looking for a passionate individual to join the Data Analytics team within Corporate Treasury. Corporate Treasury is a dedicated strategic management unit, within the CFO office, that supports senior management in managing our bank's financial resources. We ensure that capital and liquidity is allocated optimally across the Bank, hence enabling businesses and promoting financial resilience.
You will analyse large datasets to identify trends and recommend strategies to optimise the balance sheet. You will have the opportunities to develop new initiatives and participate in cross functional projects. This position is ideal for the collaborative individual who is highly skilled in data analytics, has strong attention to detail and able to think strategically across disciplines. Roles and Responsibilities
Your key roles and responsibilities would be to:
Reports To: Head of Balance Sheet Management, Corporate Treasury
- Deliver analytical insights to enable management to make data driven decisions and enhance business performance.
- Work closely with various teams to understand their analytical requirements and jointly develop strategic plans.
- Build predictive models using machine learning algorithms or statistical modelling.
- Develop interactive and dynamic data visualisations to enable users to interpretate complex information at a glance.
- Implement data acquisition and integration logic by selecting appropriate combination methods and tools to ensure scalability and performance.
- Experience in big data analytics and statistical modelling. Familiarity in machine learning would be an advantage.
- Keen interest in macroeconomics, financial markets and strategy.
- Proficient in Python, SQL and Excel.
- Preferably 2-5 years of relevant experience in banking or analytics. Fresh graduates with good academic qualifications and relevant skillsets may apply.
- Bachelor's degree in computing, engineering, applied statistics or related quantitative disciplines.