- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 20 Sep 17
Data Analyst, Group Portfolio Analytics & Reporting
Data Analyst, Group Portfolio Analytics & ReportingResponsibilities:
- To create an aggregated risk data cube with Bank's corporate and consumer data for regulatory and management reportings and credit risk analytics.
- To manage this data cube with proper maintenance and documentation, and keep the data quality at defined satisfactory level.
- To automate and enhance credit risk MIS and analytics and shorten the turnaround time.
- To collaborate with other risk functions, finance and business teams to improve systems or processes related to risk data.
- To support major system projects related to credit risk management.
- Knowledge of relationship databases and SAS EG/BASE for data manipulation and management
- Working knowledge of the bank's systems and reporting infrastructure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and to work independently
- Willing to take on new challenges and work in a fast-paced environment
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in data-related departments