Data Analytics Manager I am keen to meet Analytics professionals with excellent Technical skills and strong management experience leading teams to achieve analytics project objectives.
Data Analytics Manager
- Lead the development of business data analytics and interpretations of insights using advanced data modelling and analysis techniques to guide strategic data driven decision for business and product feature ideation/design/planning and uncover optimisation opportunities.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyse business performance, feature improvements, key operations and performance metrics.
- Manage and mentor a Data Team.
- Develop and implement quality controls and standards to ensure quality standards, organisation expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Manage the data model and event taxonomy and be the gatekeeper of all the events that get sent into the Data infrastructure.
- Engage with business stakeholders to educate and train on BI capabilities and functionality.
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant work experience within Data Analytics
- Technically strong in SQL; Python or R; at least one data processing tool; at least one data visualisation tool.
- Strong knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Experience and knowledge of statistical modelling techniques: GLM multiple regression, logistic regression, log-linear regression, variable selection, etc.
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills and deep understanding of the usage and interpretation of statistical methods
- Prior working experience with Product managers to plan, execute and analyse A/B tests in fast iteration cycle and in the valuation and definition of new measures, and the translation of business goals into quantitative metrics.