- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 17 Oct 18
Our client is looking for a data engineer to collect, parse, manage, analyse and visualise large sets of data, turning information into value. The ideal candidate is someone who is hands-on and able to work with business analysts and data scientists to understand customer business problems and needs, secure the data supply chain, implement analysis solutions and visualise outcomes that support improved decision making for a customer.
- Understand and implement requirements.
- Secure data supply chain, integrate data into a single data sets.
- Implement specified solutions into the chosen platform.
- Ensure infrastructure is capable of meeting the solution requirements.
- Conduct tests to ensure systems deliver an acceptable result.
- Data management including; security, archiving, structure and storage.
- Bachelor's in Mathematics, Scientific, Computing or Engineering discipline or equivalent with experience as a Software Engineer.
- The following experience is required:
- Big data technologies (E.g. Hadoop, Spark, Azure, PowerBI, Tableau.)
- IaaS / PaaS / SaaS
- Experience with the following is desirable:
- SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
- ETL tools (SSIS, Talend, MuleSoft etc.)
- Time series data processing and storage technologies (InfluxDB, OpenTSDB etc.)
- Scripting and automation tools (PowerShell, R, Python etc.)
- Experience with both Microsoft and Linux operating systems
Interested candidates may apply directly or alternatively send an email to Benjamin Neo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA No: 11C5502
Neo Kai Xuan Benjamin
Reg No: R1659873