Our data and analytics centre of excellence is currently looking for a Data Engineer to join our fast growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible to participate in the development and deployment of data and analytics solutions to both our internal teams and external clients. This is the perfect opportunity to become a part of an innovative and energetic team that constantly works on real-world business problems with a wide range of clients across multiple industries.
The role involves:
• Building robust batch and streaming data pipelines for production-grade data products/platforms
• Creating web services or APIs to connect and integrate analytical stacks to application layers
• Building and maintaining both cloud and on-premise data infrastructure
The ideal candidate should possess:
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or similar IT related courses or Exceptional candidates with Diploma / Specialist Diploma in Informatics / Analytics / Machine Learning / Data Analytics
• 1 - 6 years of experience in ETL, data pipeline building, and data warehousing
• Proficient in designing efficient and robust data integration workflows using at least one of Informatica, Datastage, SSIS, Ab Initio, Talend, etc.
• Exposure to Database technologies such as Oracle, DB2, Ms SQL, MySQL, Postgress, Informix, etc.
• Exposure to standard SQL scripting, etc
• Advanced understanding of database principles, security, and administration
• Familiar with SQL, dimensional modelling, data warehousing, and data integration
• Familiar with system architecture design and analysis
• Competent in software engineering and agile development
• Able to implement and maintain components of big data technologies for both exploratory and production data science platforms
• Strong problem solving skills, curiosity and passion for technology
• Strong co-ordination and time management skills to handle complex projects
• Ability to work at Client location and integrate with the client work culture
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.