Using Python and have experience in Machine learning and AI
- Design, develop, implement, test, document, and operate large-scale, high volume, high performance data structures for the business stakeholders.
- Implement data structures using best practises in data modelling and ETL processes.
- Gather business and functional requirements and translate these requirements into robust, scalable, operable solutions that work well within the overall data architecture.
- Analyze source data systems and drive best practices in source teams
- Participate in the full development lift cycle, end to end, from design, implementation and testing, to documentation, delivery, support, and maintenance.
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience in data modelling, ETL development, and Data warehousing.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in designing, developing and delivering and delivering web applications using Microsoft SSIS ETL and SQL Server
- Good knowledge of Data warehouse is essential, along with strong ability to analyze user requirements into technical solutions according to specifications.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please apply with an updated copy of your resume to email@example.com
EA License No.: 13C6305
Reg No: R1770654
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.