Data Engineering Lead - Digital Venture
SC Ventures (SCV) spearheads the bank's innovation across the Group. Included in SCV's mandate will be to invest in FinTech's and other start-up companies, promote rapid testing and implementation of new business models. SCV will work with businesses and functions across the Group in three key areas of eXellerator, investments, and ventures Purpose
Define, implement and run the Data platforms and analytics for an online banking project.
This will include choosing the right technologies for our use cases, deploy and operate. Responsibilities
• Setting up Data stores structured, semi structured and non-structured.
• Secure data at rest via encryption
• Implement tool to access securely multiple data sources
• Implement solutions to run real-time analytics
• Use container technologies
• Willingness to learn
• Design and implement replication strategies for an active/active data center layout
• Design and implement backup and recovery strategy Knowledge & Skills
• Experience in a few of the followings: Elastic Search, Cassandra, Hadoop, Mongo DB
• Experience in Spark and Presto
• Experience with microservice based architectures
• Experience on Kubernetes
• Experience with setting up and running NoSQL is a big plus
• Experience of Unix/Linux environments is plus
• Experience of Agile/Scrum development methodologies is a plus
• Knowledge of retail banking is a plus
• Cloud knowledge a big plus (AWS/GCP) - (Kubernetes/Docker)
• Be nice, respectful, able to work in a team
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .