Data Governance - VP
The APAC Chief Data Office (CDO) supports APAC Division in the front-to-back adoption and implementation of the Enterprise Data Governance Policy and Data Management Framework, encompassing areas of Data Governance, Data Quality & Controls and Data Architecture.
Main objectives of each area:
- Data Governance ensures clear accountability for critical data in the functions
- Data Quality & Controls looks at data quality controls, assessment and remediation of data quality issues
- Data Architecture enables data-centric architecture across infrastructure in order to implement optimal data layer for mastering, distribution and consumption of data to meet business objectives.
The role in Data Governance would comprise of the following:
- Collaboratively working with Front Office to increase the scope of data under CDO governance, identifying appropriate data owners and stewards for the critical data assets in the division
- Assessing, prioritizing, and mitigating risks that may affect business operations, risk management, and regulatory compliance due to poor data quality
- Committed to delivering and actively maintaining data lineage and front to back documentation for the division
- Representing APAC in Global CDO forums and steering the definition of new Data Governance standards aligned with APAC interests and requirements
- Proficiency of the business capabilities and underlying data needs, technological infrastructure and business process architecture along with the front to back data lifecycle
- Professional presentation skills, ability to effectively engage business partners and senior management.
- Outstanding team-player, self-starter, able to communicate with relevant partners/colleagues in a collaborative environment and develop positive relationships
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills along with strong problem solving skills and able to master new material quickly.
- Relevant experience in projects and/ or management consulting
- You are ambitious, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards