Data Privacy Manager - Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences MNC - Singapore
- Up to 130K + Competitive Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
One of the world's most well-known Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences companies is seeking its next Data Privacy Manager to support its growing business activities on the increasingly important Data Privacy front.
As a Data Privacy Manager, you will be a valued business partner to the Company's various entities across the Southeast Asian region. Guided by your sound knowledge of Data Privacy laws and regulations, you will adopt a pre-emptive, proactive, and consultative approach towards the treatment of personal data in the course of the Company's business activities, with an end goal of eliminating or minimising data privacy breach.
Working within the Legal and Compliance teams, you will be afforded a high-visibility role as a trusted business advisor to senior project management and stakeholders within the Company. You will be well rewarded with remuneration of up to $130,000 per annum on base.
You will be responsible for:
- Being the Data Privacy Subject Matter Expert to the business entities and in the most significant Data Privacy projects across Southeast Asia representing Data Privacy in relevant business panels
- Defining, establishing and implementing Data Privacy regulations on specific topics in line with legal and legislative developments in the Southeast Asian region
- Partnering the business and implementing adequate processes and measures to ensure proper handling of personal data and to keep records of processing operations updated, using the in-house data privacy tool
You are required to have:
- >10 years of working experience with a strong focus on Data Privacy
- Bachelor or Masters of Laws (LLB/LLM) or Bachelor or Masters of Arts (BA /MA) with an IT/Information Security or Data Privacy focus
- Comprehensive knowledge of Data Privacy laws and regulations in Southeast Asia, as well as risk management techniques, best practices operations and assessment methods
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Able to travel internationally
THINK YOU COULD DO THE JOB? REACH OUT TODAY!
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Vicky Wee Bao Ling, Reg No: R1762328). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be fit for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057