Data Quality Developer
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Data Quality Developer
- Work with business analysts and developers to understand data quality related requirements
- Work with upstream and downstream teams to identify changes to data structures, conduct impact analysis and implement necessary changes.
- Work on source Data Profiling and data analysis
- Design and develop data quality mappings for cleansing, de-duplication, standardization and enrichment
- Implement data quality mappings standalone or as part of existing ETL pipeline in real time or batch mode
- Documentation of data quality solution.
- Overall 5-6 years of experience in a data quality, big data developer role
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in Big data solution implementation - Hadoop, Spark, Python etc.
- Experience in one or more of data quality tools like Informatica Data Quality, IBM Quality Stage, Trillium Data Quality, MS DQS
- Experience in working with databases, SQL Programming, ETL, UNIX, shell scripting skills
- Experience in developing ETL solutions, workflows
- Experience in working with middleware technologies like TIBCO.
SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 SAS Data quality NA Required 2 Oracle Data quality NA Required
* Proficiency Legends
Proficiency Level Generic Reference PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels. PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects. PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects. PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at http://www.cognizant.com/ or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.