Job Reference #204837BR
You will be working in the global "AACR "team which is a part of the Chief Information Security Office. We provide security, compliancy advisory and data remediation as a service to UBS group to all business divisions and their respective IT departments and support the implementation of risk assessment methodologies.
We are a global team and are based out of Zurich, Singapore and India. Your expertise
• Have overall 8 - 10 years' experience in areas such as data remediation, risk assessments, risk control or data compliance
• A very good understanding of data remediation framework.
• Very Strong data analytical skills
• Effective communicator and has the ability to work and drive remediation in a global culture
• Have worked with tools like ServiceNow, data scanning tools and very good hands-on experience to MS office tools - Excel, Power point, Visio. About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.