- Permanent, Full time
- Principle Partners
Data Science Senior Manager
Our client is an established startup looking for a Senior Manager in Data Science to help grow a team and boost its data science capabilities. You will have the freedom to initiate and explore projects all in the name of finding solutions to business problems.
- Build/manage a team of high impact data scientist and machine learning engineers
- Working directly with the CTO to create a high-performance data science team
- Groom and mentor individual team members to become effective individual contributors
- Strategic planning in all areas of data science
- Work with product and engineering teams to deliver machine learning models to end stakeholders
- Advocate and provide expertise on applied analytics/machine learning concepts throughout the organization
- Master's or PhD qualifications in data science/advanced data analytics, applied mathematics, engineering, statistics, information technology, computer science or a comparable discipline.
- More than 5 years of machine learning/data science experience
- More than 3 years of experience in a managerial/leadership position overlooking data science/machine learning capabilities
- Experience building an impactful data science team
- Strong experience in large-scale machine learning systems
- Proven expertise and experience in the application of predictive modelling methods (regressions, machine-learning, natural language processing, deep learning, artificial intelligence, visualization or other relevant experience) in a business environment will be an advantage
Apply now with your updated CV and we will be in touch if there is a fit. Thank you!
Agency Licence No: 09C5764
Staff Registration No: R1873091