We are looking for a high-calibre Data Scientist to join an agile and multidisciplinary team of data/AI experts. Our client has developed a product that focuses on helping large enterprises (FinTech, banks, insurance, manufacturing, healthcare, government) harness the power of AI/ML to deploy end-to-end AI solutions. If you're keen on solving complex problems through the use of machine learning, read on!
This is a Permanent opportunity. The Position:
- Helping companies use their data to drive key decision-making
- Design end-to-end data science workflows and develop machine learning models to solve a variety of business problems
- Build efficient data pipeines and collaborate with engineers to productionise the models as microservices in the cloud
- Strong knowledge on a variety of ML methods such as classifiers, recommendation systems, time series, optimisation, etc. Also hands-on experience of frameworks like TensorFlow, Pytorch etc.
- Strong coding skills (Python, Spark, SQL), and comfortable analyzing large complex datasets
What's in it for you?
- Our client is are growing rapidly and hiring across junior, mid to senior levels
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, value driven, and self-motivated team culture
- Exposure to the latest cutting-edge big data technologies
- Rewarding work: Opportunity to have real, actual and immediate impact on the business and the industry
- You'll work with a great team. They're exceptional at their jobs, and winning market share from their competitors every day.
- Fun, friendly, open, non-hierarchical, start-up company culture!
- Competitive compensation and Equity stake in the company