Data Scientist ( International Group)
Singtel International Group is looking for an individual who is keen to work in our overseas associate company in the above position for a period of one to two years. After a period of getting to know Singtel, your role will be based in Telkomsel in Indonesia. Our Regional Associates are striving to set new standards of innovation, service and technology to deliver better digital experiences for customers in their markets.
In this role, you'll have the chance to roll up your sleeves and apply data science methods and analytics to real-world business. This is an exciting opportunity to be able to apply a scientific approach to data to solve practical problems for our customers and discover improvements or new business opportunities. Role and Responsibilities - What you will do
The Ideal Candidate should possess:-
- Identify business requirements on analytics and machine learning and translating into technical specification.
- Design, develop and manage analytical engine in batch and real-time manner including the scoring engine.
- Design and develop analytical model as needed by the business in all possible aspect including features engineering, scoring and maintaining the pipeline.
- Design and develop integration capability on machine learning infrastructure to communicate with the upstream application real-time or batch basis.
- Design and develop the proper analytic infrastructure solution for batch or real-time API integration.
- Manage the analytic assets including logic, model, script and infrastructure.
- Explore the data lake to bring up new ideation related to business improvement or new business possibilities.
- Analyze specific anomaly or requirement from the business to bring up strategic insight as foundation or baseline on defining strategy and action.
• A Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Data Science or related field.
• At least 8 years working experience as data scientist. Experience in working with telco data domain is preferred and an advantage.
• A range of proprietary, industry standard and open source software/platforms
• Experience in bringing automation and data quality together with model operationalization.
• Experience in designing e2e analytics workflow and pipeline for both batch and real time scoring.
• Experience in developing AI/Deep Learning Solution-Deep understanding on distributed computing and skilled on various linux command related to data processing.
• A holistic understanding of the high-level view of big data management.
• Experience working with business teams to comprehend customer interaction and customer experience.
• Good presentation and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex analytical concepts to business audiences