As a Data Security expert (Subject Matter Expert on the technologies within data security), you will be responsible for managing, administration and supporting the Data Security and Endpoint Security technologies for the bank, and POC for the RUN/BAU activities related to data security and will be the last level of escalation for the Security specialist and engineers in the team.
You will own Incident, Problem and change management process for the team, assigns technical tasks and manages delegation, animates the team to encourage collaboration and sharing of practices, and participates in recruitment process
You will be responsible for incident management (fault investigation, resolution escalations of all monitoring alerts and user-initiated problem calls/tickets) and request management, technical changes in the environment from a RUN/BAU perspective, plus involve in projects and technical upgrades of the solution, participates in global Infra events (like Power down and DR Tests), gathering required evidence using multiple forensic tools to investigate any data leak incident, conducting interrogation if required, case closure and reporting and ensures documentation is up to date and relevant for use
You will also lead the continuous improvement initiatives, drive and deliver root causes for any high severity issues with focus on automation and optimum use of the team to improve efficiency.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree with min. 8 - 10 years of IT Security experience in administration and management of IT Security technologies primarily Symantec Data Loss Prevention, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Data Classification and other endpoint & data security solutions
- Experience in working in similar Production setup in Run (Operations) mode;
- Experience in managing endpoint security solution for a Large enterprise level (Banking / Financial Service)
Strong understanding of ITIL processes and comfortable working in process-oriented environment;
- Knowledge of different domains of IT Security with hands-on experience in administering the IT Security Solutions
- Experience in defining, implementing, and enforcing enterprise-level IT security policies for endpoint and data security solutions;
- Ability to apply risk-based approach while working on assigned responsibilities;
-Able to perform in European work shift (2pm to 11pm SG Time - with 1 week of morning shift 9am to 6pm SGT time).
Please reach out to Vyon Ng at 69500385 or VyonN@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1110857
Charterhouse was formed in 2003 in Australia and it has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry. With footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.