Data Visualisation Expert
- Competitive contract rate
- Contract, Full time
- eClerx Markets
- 05 Sep 17
Data Visualisation Expert
WHO WE ARE/WHAT WE DO
eClerx Pvt Ltd is a subsidiary of eClerx Services Limited, a leading knowledge process outsourcing (“KPO”) company providing middle/back office operations consulting and support to over 30 Fortune 500 companies. With corporate headquarters in Mumbai, India, eClerx employs over 8,500 employees across its global sales offices, and through five delivery centers located across India. Its clients are diverse and global and include the world’s leading financial services, broadband, cable, telecommunications, ecommerce, retail, high-tech, industrial manufacturing and distribution, software, media and entertainment and travel companies.
An opportunity exists for a skilled Data Visualisation Expert to join a high profile project with a Tier 1 investment banking client. The role will sit within Data Services function under Chief Data Office (CDO) within the bank which was formed to help the Bank understand, explore and optimize its data for business enablement, risk management, conduct monitoring and regulatory compliance purposes. This will be an initial 12 month contract with the possibility of further extension.
- Assist the team in the deployment of Tableau to create more effective and insightful reports and dashboards for the CDD Performance Management function
- Creating exciting visualisations with data, while keeping a strong sense of narrative based on raw data either in excels or a story in a word document.
- Data Visualisation Expert with proven experience in financial services, preferably a top tier bank
- Expertise in Tableau and the ability to fill the skill gap in this area of the team at present
- Proficiency with data visualisation tools such as Tableau
- Experience in the design and visualisation of critical metrics
- Understanding of how a Client Due Diligence function performance is measured with the ability to provide insights on useful reports for numerous stakeholders (global, regional business stakeholders, compliance teams, et)
- Ability to build impactful presentations using data as a theme
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Proven ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
eClerx is an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin or on the grounds of disability, sexual orientation, maternity, pregnancy, marital status, religion or belief.
All applicants must have eligibility to work in the Country they are applying for.