Data Warehouse System Analyst, Group Operations & Technology
- Perform business analysis and lead the requirements gathering with business users
- Assess business needs and propose feasible solutions to meet, guide & influence the desired outcomes.
- Perform Data Mapping, Prepare Functional Specifications & other relevant documents for Sign Offs
- Review Mappings and Functional Specification
- Ability to Independently lead solutioning, provide Solution, Effort and Schedule for various projects
- Work Closely with business users, project team, internal IT teams and external vendors during various phases of the SDLC
Nice to have
- Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering/ Mathematics/ Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience as business analyst /mapping analyst in a financial services.
- Sound Understanding of Data warehouse and BI concepts in a large Financial Services organization
- Prior experience performing data mapping/ETL on Teradata FSLDM in a large Financial Services organization
- Working Knowledge of Data Modeling, Analysis and Data Integration best practices.
- Have functional/ domain knowledge in Financial/Banking industry.
- Hands on experience in SQL scripting for data analysis
- Good Communication and Issue resolution skills
- Experience in Regulatory , Basel , ALM functional areas
- Experience and knowledge on financial system e.g. Trades finance, Treasury products will be an advantage
- Experience and knowledge on Hadoop technologies (complete ecosystem) will be an advantage.
- Experience in driving digital initiatives with business and Operations will be an advantage.
- Good logical and analytical thinking, and communication and inter-personal skills
- Good understanding of project development process
- Possess initiative, drive, and ability to work independently and be a good team player