- Contract, Full time
- Hays Malaysia
- 17 Jun 18
- Full time
Data & Document Specialist - Contract
Documentation role opportunity with a top tier investment bank!
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– review and process incoming KYC and other legal documents for clients
– provide client advisors support with document management and static updates to their client’s internal records.
– ensure that the document records correspond with data in the system
– offer advice and support to client advisors when carrying out administrative tasks in connection with client care, like e-banking contracts, undeliverable mail research and managing archive systems
– Able to understand new regulatory requirements, translating them into Operational procedures.
You’ll be working in the Client Life-cycle Team (CLM) in Singapore, supporting the Singapore and Hong Kong Wealth Management Business.
Your experience and skills
- a university degree
- at least 3 years’ experience in a role like this (open to fresh graduates)
- a strong foundation of Client KYC documents and other legal forms.
- knowledge of client documentation requirements (both internal & external). Although not expected to have this knowledge initially, the incumbent must display a strong eye for detail and be able to use checklists and procedures to enhance his/her knowledge and get up to speed quickly
- analytical skills (able to analyze instructions, process requests, manage / handle complex problems)
- strong problem solving skills and capability to adapt to changes
- a high degree of organizational skills, controls and process oriented, attention to detail
- client service oriented and enjoys dealing with people (enjoy working in a team based environment, adaptable interpersonal skills)
- willing to learn with strong commitment, motivation and positive attitude