Data & Relationship Manager
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 16 Jun 18 2018-06-16
A Data & Relationship Manager job based in Singapore has just been made available at a global investment bank.
About the Data & Relationship Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring excellent service delivery levels for the bank's Wealth Management and Private Banking business while working with and analysing large amounts of data.
Country Technology Management (Time contribution 50%)
- Service: Ensure that all technology service needs are addressed, regardless of type, to comply with any prevailing SLAs and/or reasonable expectations of country businesses
- Risk: Ensure that ITO responds to all forms of end-to-end country business technology risk needs, including all audit, local regulatory, compliance, DR, BCP technology component, obsolescence, virus susceptibility and security needs; in Singapore, this includes the coordination of penetration testing conducted for internet-based systems to comply with local regulatory requirements
- Vendors: Ensure that ITO manages all local country-based technology vendors to address appropriate country requirements
- Change Management: Gatekeeper in approving system changes, CTMs will act as the gatekeeper of the country's production environment by assessing impact and level of risk because of scheduled changes
- Projects: Oversee group and country project management and agree on the optimum country approach; engage them to closure
Analytics & Data management (Time contribution 50%)
- Work with large amounts of data (facts, figures, and number crunching) - required to see through the data and analyse it to find conclusions while working closely with business analytics team
- Communicate findings or translate the data into an understandable and presentable format
- Look at the numbers, trends, and data and derive conclusions based on the findings
- Estimate numerical data
- Demonstrate expertise in data management and data governance and knowledge in Singapore country BFSI regulations
- Maintain good understanding of BI Tools such as Paxata, Tableau, Microstrategy, SAS, Hive, lily, Palantir and related analytical technologies
The successful Data & Relationship Manager will need to be a technologist with a passion for analytics and possess broad and good understanding of databases and big data while possessing excellent service delivery experience and broad technology skills with over 15 years' work experience in the financial services industry.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to engage key stakeholders and build alliances through active conversations including peer or more senior stakeholders who have no direct reporting relationships
- Strong ITIIL and service management skills and techniques: change-oriented with continuous drive for quality
- Good domain knowledge of private banking and wealth management business and systems
- Solid understanding of MAS TRM framework and guidelines
- Hands-on experience with BI tools such as Tableau and MicroStrategy
- Evidence of successful management of change programmes involving outsourcing, transitions and major service changes
This leading bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Data & Relationship Manager seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh