Delivery Lead, EDMS
We have a great opportunity for a talented and self-motivated Delivery Lead to join the Enterprise Data Managed Service (EDMS) team in NCS. If you are passionate with daily delivery operations and dealing with mutltiple stakeholders, NCS could be a place for you!
Role and Responsibilities:
The role requires you to manage the day-to-day operational activities across multiple customer solutions; managing the engineering / technical resources with support of Operations Managers. Being a client centric environment, you are required to provide good customer experience by ensuring optimal utilization of resources to deliver within agreed and committed service levels and budgets.
You will collaborate by working with practice towers and automation team to digitalize, automate operational activities. Be involved in operational concerns for architectural/design decisions.
You will be overall responsible for the Operations Management in areas of Core Infrastructure, Workplace and Security services:
- Event, Incident, Request Fulfilment, Problem, and Access Management
- Change, Configuration, Release and Deployment Management
- Capacity, Performance, Demand and Workload Management
- Maintaining Availability (based on Service Design) and Knowledge Repositories
- Testing and Executing System and Service Recovery Plans based on DRP or BCP
It is important that you maintain a good visibility of operations scope, acquainting team with consistent tools / systems, help to developing a culture of continuous productivity, quality, improvement based on measurable key performance metrics. You will also lead the adaptation of the operations team towards new methods (e.g. Automation, Analytics) and tools for better operational management. Encourage and drive the team through self-development initiatives; mentoring Operations Managers, Engineers and supporting team.
The ideal profile should have / be:
- Degree in IT with a least 10 years of IT infrastructure operations management experience in a multifunction environment.
- Possesses business and financial acumen and certification in ITIL v3/v4 certification (intermediate level or above). Project Management Certification (PMP, PRINCE2 Practitioner or CITPM) preferred.
- Good understanding of ISO9001, ISO20000 and ISO27001.
- Strong collaboration and teaming experience, and ability to work with both senior leadership as well as operational and working level executives.
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills - capable of dealing with people across all levels of a large, complex, fast moving organisation with constant transformation to stay market relevant.