Our client is a leading energy company Asia Pacific region. Singapore is the regional strategic headquarters and they would be looking at a series of mergers and acquisitions. This is an Individual Contributor role reporting into the Finance Director, they are looking to hire a Commercial Finance Deputy Director to lead opportunity identification and deal closing which will lead to vigorous economic profit and growth. You will play a key role in the strategy development and full life cycle of merger and acquisition.
- Commercial Finance Partnering with Commercial teams to support business decisions and provide recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Work with the Commercial leadership team in the development, priorities, execution and monitoring of the group multi-year strategic growth initiatives.
- Driving business performance via creating performance management metrics. Provide commercial and financial insights through financial data.
- Develop robust financial models and conduct quantitative analysis or project tenders to support investment deals process.
- Finance lead for M&A, organic growth projects, etc.
- Identifies and drives studies on new business product line margin contribution.
- Finance custodian to maintain well controlled governance and risk environment for growth businesses.
Qualification and Other Requirements
- Top rated Commercial Financial professional with a minimum of 10 years of progressive financial leadership with proven records.
- Experience working on complex commercial transactions (M&A, JV, Partnerships, etc.) Understanding of strategies formulation, corporate finance and investment (ROI) etc.
- Strong background of working and influencing with diverse teams in matrix models. Ability to strategize with excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to manage multiple stages projects to their commercial realization.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Prior P&L Management experience will be useful.
- Excellent financial modelling and business process design abilities
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to KellyL@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Kelly Lim at +65 6950 0366 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R2089955