Deputy Head, Business Change Management – Global Private Bank – Singapore
- Total Remuneration of up to $250,000
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Oct 17 2017-10-19
An ambitious Private Bank with an exciting growth plan in Asia is seeking a Deputy Head for its Business Change Management team to spearhead a range of Business Transformation projects which will make a significant impact to the business.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic team with very high visibility in the bank. Over time, you will enjoy the chance to spearhead a whole range of Business Change projects from front office, digital, products, to risk, compliance and regulatory as well as operations. You will work with a high energy team and also interact with senior business and functional stakeholders. You will also have the opportunity to make an immediate impact in the Tax Compliance Transformation Programme. As the Deputy in the team, there is a clear route to being the successor to the Head of the team. You will be well rewarded with a total remuneration of up to $250,000.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing Tax Compliance Regulatory Change into the business, particularly Common Reporting Standards, FATCA etc.
- Working with business stakeholders, conducting change workshops and trainings, as well as implementing the process change.
- Liaising closely with technology to ensure the necessary system changes are made.
You are required to have:
- Strong Tax Compliance and Regulatory knowledge, in topics such as CRS and FATCA.
- Good Private Wealth Management domain knowledge.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Great track record of successful business project delivery.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply with your updated CV. For clarifications beyond the above information, please call Howe Yuin at PeopleSearch FSG (+65 9857 0194) for a quick discussion. Feel free to refer this opportunity to your professional peers or friends if it is not in line with your career aspirations.