Deputy Manager, Enterprise Analytics
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for changing AIA's analytics landscape and business formulas by delivering best-in-class analytics solutions to drive business growth, improve efficiencies and reduce costs. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with various stakeholders to develop and implement Business Intelligence dashboard solutions for enterprise wide strategic initiatives.
- Work with Data Science team in providing actionable insights and recommendations to drive business outcomes that are aligned with the business objectives and strategies.
- Build and maintain strong effective relationships with key internal and external business stakeholders to ensure that the analytics solutions meet the expectation of key business stakeholders.
- Develop in depth understanding of the business and having the ability to advise the business on the right analytics approach by participating in business discussions and presentations as applicable.
- Provide support in the sharing of best practices particularly relating to Business Intelligence dashboarding across the organisation.
- Help to drive analytics innovation by keeping abreast of industry's trends, evaluating and adapting new and improved Business Intelligence approaches for the business.
- Bachelor's degree holder, ideally in STEM disciplines (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math); graduate degree in Statistics, Applied Math, Data Science or other related quantitative field is preferred.
- Approximately 2-4 years of working experience in data analysis, development of Business Intelligence dashboards, as well as generating insights to support data-driven decision making.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau), Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience using programming languages (e.g. Python, R, SQL) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience of working on Azure based cloud technologies will be highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skills, deductive reasoning, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Able to manipulate and analyse complex data set from multiple sources and simplify findings to solve business issues.
- Excellent relationship management, strong team building, and the ability to work across business units and functions to drive positive business outcomes.
- Project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability to drive business outcomes.
- Passionate about working with numbers.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.