Deputy Manager ( MAS Reporting)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- PERSOL Singapore , EA Licence No: 08C2893
- 07 Mar 18 2018-03-07
Our client is foreign bank and they are looking for Deputy Manager who has experiences in MAS reporting in Singapore office
- Prepare Corporate tax computation & tax provision for Singapore Branch and assist on queries from tax agent on tax matters
- Responsible for Corporate tax matters such as track the budget, new tax allowances granted etc and its implications on the Branch’s tax computation
- Ensure smooth filing of tax returns within due date and ensure complete resolution of queries from IRAS, Tax consultants, HO Tax Department etc.,
- Prepare and submit FATCA and CRS returns
- Reviewer of various MAS returns: eg – daily returns like MAS 640, 649, 758, 639, ACU book size, ACF, DBU Capital etc and monthly return like MAS 610.
- Prepare internal management reporting for local management on monthly basis and undertake variance analysis of major month-on-month/quarter-on-quarter movements in Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss.
- Monthly reconciliation of PL as per Daily Treasury Report and GL balance
- Prepare annual USGAAP reports
- Review bank nostro reconciliation and clear of long pending entries
- Review of Outsourcing cost billed by HO to the Branch on monthly/ quarterly basis. Ensure the cost is consistent and adequate.
- To undertake projects and assignments from time to time as directed by the supervisor/manager
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Relevant working experiences (4-5 years) in Finance/Accounting deparment in Banking/FI industry would be advantage
- Familiar with MAS reporting, MAS guideline and regulations
- Good communication and good team player
For interested parties, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Capita Pte Ltd | EA Licence No 08C2893 | RCB No. 200701282M
Jenny Dao Thu Trang | EA Registration No : R1221149