Deputy Operations Head
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
· Provide subject matter expertise in fund accounting, compliance monitoring, performance measurement, regulatory reporting (RBC/MAS) and financial reporting, especially in the insurance segment and assisting the team to understand clients' needs and provide the necessary advices/solutions
· Provide leadership in securities services and lead changes as required by Clients and Group
· Define operational services delivery model for large financial institutions, which include leading international banks, broker-dealers, fund managers and insurance companies
· To continuously develop operations proficiency
· Closely partner with Product Management, Group Operations and senior management to map prevailing market opportunities/needs and continually upgrade SCB overall capabilities and solutions to deliver best-in-class capacity and capability.
· Lead efforts to design and implement an operating model for fund services to ensure efficient operations, managed in strict compliance with various local laws, regulations and standards.
· To take active participation in business growth opportunities and be subject matter expert in relation to develop fund services Our Ideal Candidate
- More than 10 years of related operation experience in fund accounting, compliance monitoring, performance measurement, regulatory reporting (RBC/MAS) and financial reporting, especially in the insurance segment
- Experience in change / project management
- Able to demonstrate client centricity or experience in client servicing / management
- A degree holder
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.