THE CLIENT Our client is an international banking organization providing various services and solutions their extensive clientele base. They are looking for an experienced Senior UNIX Administrator to join their team
Our client is an international banking organization providing various services and solutions their extensive clientele base. They are looking for an experienced Senior UNIX Administrator to join their team
Based out of Singapore act as the Level 3 Desktop Support Engineer for EUS Desktop Services, concentrating on escalations and support for Windows Desktop Operating Systems related to Physical and Virtual Desktops (VDI).
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Manage and deliver root cause analysis of complex technical challenges
- Troubleshoot various desktop and application issues impacting end user experience
- Define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
- Partner with product management, development and engineering leaders to develop solutions to bolster the end user experience
- Design and execute usability studies utilizing your broad knowledge of user experience and methodological expertise
- Deliver automated solutions to large enterprise environments
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), capable of bridging the gap between technology and business functions. Ability to create technical documentation.
- Expert knowledge in Windows Server/Desktop & Virtualization technologies. Certifications a plus.
- Strong analytical and research skills with proficiency in performance analysis and monitoring of end user technologies
- Excellent user-focuses, with strong verbal & written communication, organization, presentation, and project management skills
- Ability to engineer a solution and take it from POC to Production state
- Advanced knowledge MS SQL query and scripting & Performance Management tools, such as SysTrack, eG, etc
- Experience in data analytics using tool sets such as Tableau, Splunk or equivalent
- Proficient with PowerShell/VBS/Java/Shell scripting
- Experience with desktop cloud services such as, Office 365, OneDrive, Azure, etc
- Experience with debugging methodologies, Sysinternal utilities, etc
- Experience and knowledge of ITIL incident, problem and change management principles and methodologies. ITIL certification preferred.
- Self-driven with a desire to constantly improve and enhance work processes that produces high quality results
- Process oriented individual, team player, proactive, work independently and willing to learn in a dynamic environment.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789