- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
DevOps EngineerSeeking highly self-motivated, experienced and dedicated team players who are passionate about building digital infrastructure. In this role, you will be part of infrastructure technology adoption team to work with various stakeholder to engineer, build and provision cloud infrastructure, container platform, DevOps tools and Infrastructure as Code.
- Develop new capabilities for existing cloud environment.
- Development of scripted procedures and automation of common executed tasks
- Collaborate and work with the various stakeholder to develop DevOps pipeline and workflow
- Provide technical assistance to development team and operation teams
- Conduct performance analysis, tuning, automate system operation, capacity planning & performance management
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimal 5 years hands-on-experience on building cloud infrastructure, container platform and/or managing DevOps tools, developing pipeline and workflow
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in infrastructure areas such as virtual server technologies, networking, internet protocols, scripting & monitoring tools.
- Possess good technical knowledge in implementing, troubleshoot, performance tuning of hardware, operating system and system services.
- Strong analytical skill and creative in problem solving.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- A good team player and able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move towards consensus
- Having application development background would be a bonus
- Familiar with software development lifecycle