The Digital Services team is part of SGX Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities team ("FICC") & our Digital Assets joint venture ("MarketNode") and focuses on creation of new platforms and marketplaces using a combination of digital workflows, smart contracts and distributed ledgers. In this key role, you will be responsible for the operational infrastructure supporting the delivery of MarketNode’s products and services. You will have the opportunity to architect, build and maintain cloud-based environments, aligning security, compliance, performance and resilience requirements.
- Design, build, automate and maintain the CI/CD pipelines for the MarketNode platform.
- Architect, build and maintain an AWS-based infrastructure to support the delivery of MarketNode’s products and services
- Provide expertise and best practices for implementing cloud security (internal) and product security (external)
- Build and maintain monitoring, auditing, and reporting frameworks that produces artifacts that support security and compliance requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computing or engineering discipline
- AWS and DevOps certification will be a key advantage
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Java and/or Python.
- Knowledge of Functional Programming will be an advantage
- Experienced with Infra as code e.g. Cloud Formation, Terraform or Ansible
- Experienced with DB: PostgreSQL, ideally familiar with DB admin or light optimization would be a plus
- Familiar with Code Management Tools e.g. Github
- Experience with core AWS services (ideally with user account and permission management), monitoring solutions and Linux/Unix administration.
- Exposure to capital markets, systems design, troubleshoot distributed systems, cloud-native applications or other relevant areas will be an advantage
- Strong working understanding of security best practices.