DevOps Engineer (1 Year Contract)
The DevOps Engineer role is within the Advisory function based in Singapore. We partner with our member firms across the world to deliver key global compliance management services for our clients.
• Develop/build/maintain continuous integration/deployment pipelines and automated testing to support high quality software build
• Day-to-day monitoring, backup, deployment and maintenance of systems
• Collaborate with team members to improve the client's engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security
• Conduct automated system level vulnerability security scan, harden system and application platform
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
• Tertiary Qualification in Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering (Computing/Telecommunication) or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role
• Possess knowledge in deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef), DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, Doctor, Kubernetes, Puppet and Ansible), networking protocols and services (SFTP, DHCP, DNS, VLANs) will be an added advantage
• Knowledge in application development and setting up of middleware
• Strong client and project management abilities coupled with excellent communication, written, analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team and personal collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.